Member of the Board of Trustees
Dr.Khaled Mathkour Al-Mathkour
Chairman of the Board of the Kuwaiti Society of Eslah
Holds a Ph.D. in Comparative Jurisprudence from Al-Azhar University in 1978.
- Formerly, the Chairman of the Supreme Advisory Committee for the Implementation of Islamic Sharia Laws in Kuwait.
- Faculty member at the College of Sharia in Kuwait.
- Scientific Committee of the Fiqh Encyclopedia at the Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs, and a member of the Fatwa and Control Authority.
- Prominent academic activities in teaching, lecturing, preaching, issuing fatwas, and participating in media programs.
- Research and Studies:
- Collective Ijtihad and its Institutions in the State of Kuwait.
- Consumer Protection in Islamic Jurisprudence.
- Care for the Elderly in Islamic Jurisprudence.
- Preventive Health in Jurisprudence.